Orange Beach Alabama Fishing Reports
Alabama's coastline is as diverse as any fishery in the entire US. Orange Beach is the anchor point and is the center of all of the saltwater action. Orange Beach is home to the largest charter fleet in the entire Gulf of Mexico with hundreds of inshore and offshore charter guides to choose from.
There are fish biting year round from Ft. Morgan, Alabama to Perdido Key Florida and you need to be enjoying it. Our seasoned professional guides offer you a chance to catch fish anytime you visit our gulf coast. We look forward to serving you soon.
We use this page to inform guests and fishing enthusiasts what is biting now.
2017 Fishing Reports
Spring Break is here and it has been a little colder than normal. One front after another keep us trying to figure out the feeding pattern of the fish. Red Snapper have been biting good a little further offshore than they are on close in reefs. The water temperature is about 63 degrees and we believe that is having a lot to do with the slow bite. For some reason this year, we have been catching a lot of sharpnose sharks. These fish weigh about 10 to 20 pounds each and are caught while bottom fishing over artificial reefs just south of Orange Beach. We just heard of the first cobia being caught yesterday and it's about a week later than last year. We are waiting on the spanish mackerel to begin their migration any day now. We did hear of one being caught near the jetties two days ago.
Past Fishing Reports Alabama Fishing Charters
- December Fishing Is Red Hot For Bull Reds and King Mackerel
- 2013 Summer Fishing Charters in Orange Beach for Grouper, Red Snapper, Triggerfish and Amberjack
- Spring Break 2013 Inshore Bay Fishing and Deep Sea Fishing Charters Fishing Report
- Bull Redfish are churning the gulf water right off the Gulf Shores and Orange Beach
- Gag Grouper are biting on the Alabama Gulf Coast with Distraction Charters
- Orange Beach Deep Sea Fishing with Intimidator Sportfishing Charters
- Fall fishing with Distraction Charters is fun, exciting and rewarding for all
- Orange Beach Summer Fishing Charters - Cobia Show up for added bonus for anglers
- Greater Amberjack, Gag Grouper and Red Snapper Fishing Season for 2011
- May 2011 Deep Sea Fishing Forecast for Amberjack and King Mackerel
- Spring break fishing with Distraction Charters by John Phillips
- Intimidator Sportfishing Offshore Fishing Report for April 2, 2011
- March 2011 Inshore Bay Fishing Report from Alabama Inshore Fishing Charters
- 2011 Alabama Spring Break Fishing Forecast and Reports from Orange Beach, Alabama
- Intimidator Overnight Deep Sea Fishing for Swordfish, Amberjack, Triggerfish, Snapper and More
- Fall Bull Redfish Fishing heats up during the Gulf Shores Shrimp Festival
- Sailfish and White Marlin Fishing in the Fall in Orange Beach, Alabama
- Fall Red Snapper Season Begins October 1, 2010
- April 2010 Spring Deep Sea Fishing Report and Inshore Fishing Report from Orange Beach
- Spring Deep Drop Fishing with Intimidator Charters in Orange Beach
- 2010 Spring Break Fishing Charters in Orange Beach and Gulf Shores.
- Amberjack Season Opens and the Bull Redfish bite is red hot in Orange Beach
- December Speckled Trout and Bull Redfish Fishing Heats up in Orange Beach and Gulf Shores
- Amberjack Fishing Offers Anglers An Amazing Fight While Charter Fishing in Orange Beach.
- Fall Fishing Charters In Orange Beach, Alabama For Grouper, Amberjack, Tuna and Speckled Trout